
I know that did the image by stuff like Sweetikle's blog.
I know that i did my blog header like i-kko's blog.
^.^"
So you people mean it that i am copying??
I am showing off without my own ideas??
* sobs *
But i don't think like that.
Molhethi meehun kathah kuraa goithah kanthah kurumee copying eh noon dho!
Its creating..
learning..
being who i am.
=(
So people like you say stuff I dont want you to say.
You would only feel it when i say stuff like that to you.
I dont worry about that...
because modyfying and making things is my own way.
Every one does that.
Even you.
Even all the others.
So i hope you dont mean what i did..
* puppy eyes *
I know that i did my blog header like i-kko's blog.
^.^"
So you people mean it that i am copying??
I am showing off without my own ideas??
* sobs *
But i don't think like that.
Molhethi meehun kathah kuraa goithah kanthah kurumee copying eh noon dho!
Its creating..
learning..
being who i am.
=(
So people like you say stuff I dont want you to say.
You would only feel it when i say stuff like that to you.
I dont worry about that...
because modyfying and making things is my own way.
Every one does that.
Even you.
Even all the others.
So i hope you dont mean what i did..
* puppy eyes *
image by escaped-emoticons, Deviantart

yeah mabey ur tellin the truth molethi meehun kurakantha copy kogen egota oluneema doesnt mean its copying xeek is a true ...molhu////frndly gurl she is almost my best frnd so laya ur copyin her but it dpoent mean that way
ReplyDeletei am not copyin xeek for sure! its for just shweetikle and ikko. ^.^"
ReplyDelete